Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Snow White for Emma!

It's amazing how fast children grow.  My best friend, Xana's little girl, Emma is turning three!  It's wild!  I remember when she was this tiny little ball of cuteness with a huge grin and mischievous eyes, and now, here she is, a three year old big girl, with the same eyes, cuteness and grin, but with legs for days and the patience of a grown up.  We always talk about what our kids, and our friends' kids will be like, but actually watching them grow up, and getting to know what they're like, is just so special.

When Emma told me she wanted a Snow White cake this year, I knew I had to do something special.  This is what I came up with:



The best part?  When I showed Emma her cake, she said "WOW!  Can I eat it?!"  Kids are the best.  There's no filter, so when they like something, you really know it. 

The only bummer about this cake was that I couldn't find a set of the seven dwarves anywhere.  Regardless, the cake and cupcakes were a total hit!  And the kids had a super fun, icing stuffed time!




Happy 3rd Birthday Emmacakes!  We love you oodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment