Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Party...and one cruiiiisin' baby!

I'm so excited!  My little bug had her first Cheerios with Mommy and Daddy this morning!  It's so amazing how quickly she's growing up.  I remember when she was this cute little wiggly cuddlebug, then when she started sitting up, then crawling around like a little speed demon.  Now my little girl is almost half my size (yep my eight month old is 32 inches tall folks), is cruising around the house, and is eating all the big girl food she can handle.  Sometimes I wish we could slow down time a bit, so that she enjoyed Mommy feeding her mush just a little longer, but I guess this is one of those times where you have to let go a little bit as a parent and say, "here ya go kid, eat the Cheerios...and don't choke or I'll have a heart attack."

I'll do a post next week with all of the fun party food I'm making today for our Memorial Day barbeque tomorrow- including some great treats for the little ones.  Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment