Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catch Up

Whew!  It's been a rollar coaster ride the last week and a half!  After finally recovering from strep, my peanut got a little cold, and we had to drive down to Charm City for our great friends Thomasina and Poirot's wedding!  While the wedding was beautiful and great fun, Ms. Laela was a little listless and sleepy, instead of her super-fun lively self.  Poor kid couldn't sleep the night before the wedding because of her cold and sleeping in a strange place, so of course, I didn't sleep much either!   Thanks to lots of coffee, some help from the fabulous Lizy and Wyatt, and driving Laela around Charm City so she would nap, Laela was the sleepy version of her sweet, social self.

After this crazy weekend, I realized that I never posted any of my Labor Day goodies photos!  So here they are!


The trouble with writing this post is that my husband is looking at the pictures going "hey now!  When are you making me some goodies?!"

Guess I'd better get myself back in the kitchen!  (Whoa!  That was very 1950's of me.  Do I need to burn a bra or something?)

Starting Wednesdays I'm going to have a recipe a week.  If you have any recipe requests or questions, just email me and I'll post the answers to your cooking and baking questions.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment