Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast!

I thought it'd be fun to share some pictures of our Thanksgiving feast!

The star of the show, the Turkey:


Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese with Toasted Homemade Breadcrumbs:



Garlic Mashed Potatoes:




Green Bean Casserole:

Sweet Potato Casserole:


Dressing:


Rolls:


Roasted Veggies:

The turkey only took 2 1/2 hours, so I had everything cooked and prepped while the turkey cooked, and then baked and cooked the things that needed to bake off and get reheated while the turkey rested for about 15 minutes.

For Christmas, I'm thinking of making beef bourguinon, but I'm not entirely sure yet.  My brother will be staying with us, and Kyle has a few days off, so I thought it'd be nice to make something really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment