Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Laela!!!!!!!!

 
My beautiful little girl is 3!!  She requested a princess cake with Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, so I made one to look like the princess castle that she plays with.  I made chocolate dipped cones as the towers and chocolate for the door!  She LOVED it!
 

 



Cinderella and Aurora were almost casualties of the Laela and Bailey cake attack.  Thankfully, I swooped in to save them in the knick of time!

 
 
Laela had a great birthday thanks for our wonderful Greenville family : )  Maybe this wasn't the fanciest birthday party in the world, or even the biggest, but I think it was perfect.  And really, any night that winds up with little girls playing dress-up with princess dresses and silly glasses with mustaches is a good night in my book!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment